- Marble Flooring and Skirting.
Bedrooms, Family Lounge
- Solid wooden plank flooring
- 7' high laminated wooden wardrobes in bedrooms
Bathrooms, Powder Room
- ceramic tile flooring and dado 7”high in shower area and 3” high in rest of the area.
- Shower cubicle (except the guest bathroom).
- Jacuzzi in master bathroom
- High quality fittings & fixtures of kohler, Grohe or equivalent
- Toilet accessories: paper holder, door hooks and towel rods.
- Heated mirrors for defogging in master bathroom.
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Ceramic tiles dado up to 2’high above counter and 7”ht in all exposed areas
- Granite counter top
- Modular kitchen with Stainless Sink
- Acrylic emulsion/ Texture paint over POP on walls and ceiling.
Doors and Windows
- External: Aluminum doors & windows
- Internal: Teak wood paneled doors
- Anti-Skid Ceramic tiles flooring and skirting
- Ceramic tile flooring and skirting
- Door with Flush shutter
- Dry distemper on plastered walls
- Ceramic tile flooring and wall dado.
- VRV air-conditioning with heat & cold options
- Pressurized water supply system
- First Quality electrical wiring with modular switches and ELCB controls on all circuits without light fixtures.
- Provision for FTTH for data services (IP TV,Broad Band & Wi-Fi) and cable TV/DTH.
- Access control cards for the building.
- CCTV in entry lobby of tower.
- Video door phone.
- Stones in flooring and skirting.
- Acrylic emulsion/ Texture paint on walls.
- Combination of stone cladding and Exterior Grade Texture Paint.
Notes and Remarks:
- 1. Brands and makes are indicative only. Actuals will be of equivalent of make and quality as per availability at the time of execution.
- 2. Wood being natural materials has inherent characteristics of colour and grain variations.
- 3. All floor plans, layout plans and specifications are indicative and are subject to change as decided by the company or by a competent autho
- 4. All works shall be carried out as per standard practice.
- 5. All works shall be executed as per the standard architectural design and details worked out by our Project Architect