Jaypee Group is well-diversified infrastructural and industrial group with turnover of over Rs. 15,000 crores.
- Jaiprakash Associates Limited is the flagship company of the Group and an acknowledged leader in construction of river valley and hydropower projects. The company has been assigned “CR 1” grade by ICRA Ltd. indicating very strong contract execution capacity with best prospects of timely completion of projects without cost overruns, etc. The company has the unique distinction of simultaneously executing 3 hydropower projects spread over 7 states and Bhutan to generate 10,290 MW of power.
- The Company has a cement production capacity of over 7 million tons per annum in and around Madhya Pradesh and is setting up large integrated cement plant n Himachal Pradesh.
- Jaiprakash Hydropower Limited commissioned its 300 MW Baspa-III private hydro-Power plant n Himachal Pradesh in June 003.
- Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd. is implementing 400 MW Vishnu Prayag Private hydroelectric Power project in Uttaranchal, scheduled for commissioning in 2006.
- Jaypee Karcham Hydro Corporation Limited has commenced works on the 1,000 MW Karcham Wangtoo Hydroelectric Project in Himachal Pradesh.
- Jaypee Ventures Limited, the design and engineering organization of the Group has been assigned “CT 1” grade by ICRA Ltd. indicating very strong Project Engineering / project Management capacity with highest prospects of good technical design services etc.
- Jaypee Hotels Ltd., operates one 5 star and three 5 star deluxe hotels in New Delhi, Agra and Mussoorie.
- JIL Information Technology Ltd. is the InfoTech arm of the group.
- Jaypee Sewa Sansthan, not for profit Trust, is the service wing of the group with emphasis on education at all levels of the learning curve.